Public Commercial Law
Public economic law comprises those legal norms under public law that entitle or oblige government units to influence the economy or organize these units to influence, supervise, etc. the economy. Put simply: It takes effect when the state meets the economy.
Our experienced lawyers in public commercial law advise and support complex projects with the aim of developing and implementing practical solutions. Depending on the case, variable teams can also be put together in order to cover related issues, for example from labor or tax law, from a single source.
We have special consulting expertise in the following areas:
- Public-private partnerships (establishment of PPP companies and restructuring)
- Restructuring and regulation of public tasks
- Subsidy law
- Price law
- Law of public enterprises, in particular municipal commercial law
- Building and planning law
- Economic administrative law
- European law
- Foreign trade law
- Public procurement law
The guiding principle of our advice is the legally compliant realization of the client’s economic intentions.