Another focus of our work is advising on data protection law. This is done both in the context of employment law advice and with regard to the organization of processes in companies and issues relating to the implementation of the new European General Data Protection Regulation in everyday working life. In particular, the entry into force of the new European General Data Protection Regulation has made the topic of data protection more topical than ever. The focus here is on future data processing, which affects every company and even smaller businesses. Due to the now threatening high fines for non-compliance with the legal requirements, we recommend every client to conduct a thorough review of the processes and implementation of the regulations. We are at your disposal for this purpose. In this context, we provide operational advice on the use, storage and deletion of personal data and conduct disputes with the data protection authorities.
We already have several years of expertise in the field of data protection law from our previous activities. Five TÜV-certified attorneys (see below) are available as contact persons to assist you in the day-to-day implementation of the regulations, to introduce new data processing techniques and to promote the practical implementation of these techniques.
In addition, we also offer the option of using an external data protection officer (TÜV-Cert) through a company affiliated with our firm. Under the new European General Data Protection Regulation, companies are obliged to appoint a data protection officer under the conditions set out therein. The external data protection officer provides advice and support on all data protection issues within the company.
Further information on these services not offered by the firm can be found at https://www.dres-connect.de/.
- Advice and support in the implementation of regulations under the new European General Data Protection Regulation
- Support in the qualification of data protection issues
- Data protection in connection with employment relationships
- Opinion and expert opinion on the implementation of the DSGVO in employment relationships, also for international companies
- Drafting of DSGVO-compliant works agreements
- Mediation between the management and the works council in the case of measures subject to co-determination in the context of employee data protection
- Conducting disputes with the data protection authorities
- Examination of the permissible introduction of data protection-relevant measures and their practical implementation in the company
- Providing operational advice on the use, storage and deletion of personal data
- Drafting of declarations of commitment under data protection law
- Data protection in the health care sector
- Advice on the DSGVO-compliant design of general terms and conditions, website and contracts
- Review and evaluation of the need to appoint a data protection officer